It’s definitely not Friday but it IS STILL summer. For four more hours. So two final mixes, one is on the dance side and the other is more indie rock. The latter’s cover art was done by digital graffiti auteur, King of the Streets. He is nowhere and everywhere…even the clouds. As usual this year you can either stream or download. Even though there were no yacht races, free-throw competitions or Demi Moore, it was still one crazy summer. Looking forward to fall. Enjoy!
Summer Fridays 7.9 by Soundbitesnyc on Mixcloud
1. The Wolfgang Press – Louis XIV
2. Lemonade – Orchid Bloom
3. Everything But The Girl – Flipside
4. Ralph Myerz and The Jack Herren Band – Think Twice
5. Mister Twin Sister – The House of Yes
6. The Knife – Like a Pen
7. The Juan MacLean – I’ve Waited for So Long
8. Doldrums – Anomaly
9. Lace Curtains – I Can’t Wait
10. New Order – Vanishing Point
11. Peaking Lights – Breakdown
12. The Whitest Boy Alive – Courage
Summer Fridays7.10 by Soundbitesnyc on Mixcloud
1. Pop-O-Pies – I Love New York
2. Ex Hex – Don’t Wanna Lose
3. The Fall – Everything Hurtz
4. The Rakes – Work, Work, Work, Pub, Club, Sleep
5. Pet – No Yes No
6. Purling Hiss – Learning Slowly
7. The Flaming Lips – This Here Giraffe
8. The Radio Dept. – I Don’t Need Love, I’ve Got My Band
9. Life Without Buildings – Philip
10. Rat Columns – Pink Mist
11. Number One Cup – Ice Melts Around My Battery
12. Sammy – Neptune Ave. (Ortho Hi Rise)
13. Pavement – Mellow Jazz Docent
14. The Stevens – Challenger
15. Flowers – Forget the Fall
16. Wand – Fire on the Mountain (I-II-III)
17. Cool Ghouls – And It Grows
18. Keneckie – In Your Car
19. Universe People – Cha-cha
20. The Gotobeds – New York’s Alright (If You LIke Sex & Phones)
My favorite song by Wolfgang Press. This one has the sample from the movie,which I think is "A Matter of Life and Death". The CD I have is the one they had to re-record because they hadn't gotten rights to use the sample. The original is better, so thanks.
If the rules and requirements for material upbeat and condition are comfortably proverbial to be related with hygiene, capableness, nutrition, unadulterated facility, use, quietude, death and inactivity, sun, unspoilt air and the pauperization for a pure, earthy surroundings, it seems healthy that we can examine the duplicate principles regarding our minds. And if we deal these rules with the synoptic sprightliness we well results to arise.
The American Health Association notes that a teaspoon of salt contains at least 2,300 milligrams of sodium. The association stresses that people should eat less than 2,300 mg of salt a day. Some health analysts contend that a typical restaurant meal may provide you with 1,500 to 2,000 mg of sodium, which is far than the AHA's recommended intake. Ensuring that you consume less than 2,300 mg of sodium a day can truly help in preserving your health, as well as in allowing you to live longer.
The summer season is the great to visit the garden and enjoy the weather with friends and the families. The number of peoples are go to the garden for the physical activities and for enjoy as well.
Generally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to read it!
Your writing has been surprised me. You blog is looking like a very great and awesome
Thanks for sharing this very nice article here.
Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to come again and read extra posts like this.
Such the great songs
Diy Smart Saw Review
thanks for the music list.